Modification and Post-Divorce Issues

divorce lawyer

Many times parties come to us after they are divorced, or after a paternity or other family court determination is made, to change something that is in the original court judgment

If there has been a material or substantial change in circumstances since the time of the last Court Judgment, you may be able to have the Court modify your original agreement or judgment. We are experienced in evaluating your new circumstances, and your chances of success in modifying the original order or judgment because of the changes you and your family are experiencing. If a modification is appropriate, we can then help you obtain the changes you need.

If you would like assistance with a modification, please contact us to schedule a consultation.